Thursday, September 20, 2012

OPI's Germany Collection

My Featured Article: http://theteentrends.com/opis-germany-collection/

I’m such a sucker for nail polishes with ridiculously clever names. Which is why I’m obsessed with OPI’s new Germany Collection. (Fall 2012)

In 12 shades that range from pale pink to slate gray, this tour of Europe has undoubtedly put Deutschland on the fashion map.

The colors from left to right:

My Very First Knockwurst, Don’t Pretzel My Buttons, Berlin There Done That, Schnapps Out of It! , Deutsch You Want Me Baby? , Danke-Shiny Red, Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs, Every Month is Oktoberfest, German-icure by OPI, Unfor-greta-bly Blue, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! , Don’t Talk Bach To Me

Try on colors at opi.com; descriptions of each shade ($9 at select retailers) are also available on the site.

My favorites? Don’t Talk Bach To Me and Every Month is Oktoberfest.

Which are your favorites?

Auf Wiedersehen!


No comments:

Post a Comment